DeAcarid 1.8EC is a naturally derived broad-spectrum miticide and insecticide used in the control of mites and insects on coffee, fruits vegetables and ornamentals.
DeAcarid 1.8EC may be mixed with other pesticides but it is advisable to conduct pre-mixing compatibility tests.
Spray at first signs of infestation.
• Ensure your spray equipment is clean.
• Calculate the amount of DeAcarid 1.8EC needed.
• Fill the spray tank with half the amount of water required.
• Add the DeAcarid 1.8EC and agitate vigorously.
• Top up with the remaining amount of water as you agitate.
• Do not add wetters and spreaders to the DeAcarid 1.8EC spray solution.
• Vegetables – 500 l/hectare
• Flowers and other crops – 1000 l/hectare
Do not apply within 3 days
DeAcarid 1.8EC® and Bio-Medica® are registered trademarks of Bio-Medica® Laboratories Limited