Bio-Medica Lab. Ltd engages in the following;
- Formulators, suppliers and distributors of specialty agrochemicals, adjuvants,
fertilizers, minerals among others.
- Supports/growing and export of premium and prepared vegetables, fruits and
flowers from Kenya to the E.U and other markets.
- Organizing small-holder farmers into Common interest Groups (CIGs) as outgrowers of fresh agricultural produce for trainings on compliance with market
standards, safe-use of pesticides and post-harvest handling as well as mobilize
- Partner with large-scale growers and exporters of agricultural produce in
conducting efficacy trials of our agrochemicals to ensure compliance with
markets standards especially on Maximum Residual Limits (MRLs) compliance.
- Partnering with cooperative societies associated with agricultural production to
train on their membership on compliance with markets standards, safe-use of
pesticides and post-harvest handling.
Bio-Medica Lab. Ltd is also a member of the following associations in Kenya that champion the
interests of their members on lobbying, advocacy, promotion, marketing and regulation aspects:
- Fresh Produce Association of Kenya (FPEAK)
- Agro-chemicals Association of Kenya (AAK)
- Seed Trade Association of Kenya (STAK)Avocado Society of Kenya (ASOK)